Saturday, June 11, 2011

June 11

Hi everyone, a quick update to this point,  the pastors meeting on June 20th just keeps on growing. We are about 25 or so that said they would be there. I thought it might grow to 10 but God is moving through the valley and it is great to see.

I am on my way back to Canada for a vary short trip, I will be there Sunday evening and leave Wednesday morning. The purpose of my trip is to pick up my car and take it to Mexico to give to a pastor. I am still short $1200.00 on my fund raising for this but I feel God will provide and this is something I must do.

Summer teams start coming down in July and things will get very busy then. I believe our last team leaves around August 13th. The summer will go by fast.

Once again I would like to thank everyone for their prayers and support. Please pray for the pastors meeting on the 20th as I feel very overwhelmed be how fast it is growing, and also for the car.  I thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment