Saturday, May 28, 2011

May 28th

Good morning, It has been a great week here as Isaias, Ana and myself have been hauling in different types of rock to place around palm trees. Some of these rocks we found o the beach and others we went up into the hills for. We also are preparing for the summer groups right now and we just finished up our first concrete floor. It took us two days to do. Hopefully next week we can do another or maybe even two more.
The feedback I am receiving from pastors here has been overwhelming possitive about pulling together and pastors meeting pastors and churched working toigether. They have desided to meet once a month but now are aking for a pastors retreat here in the San Quintin Valley. There are pastor retreats around Mexico but the cost to get there and back is to much for most of them. We are looking at puting on together here in fall.
The responce I got from my last blog about raising money for a car for pastor  here is exciting. My brother (Willie) got involved and has spread the word around Prince George area and has raised over half already. We need about another $1200.00 before June 15th. We can not give a tax receipt for this, but I can say that this will be a great blessing to this pastor. If you are in P.G. and are interested in getting involved you can get in touch with Willie, other wise you can also email me at ed@onelife onechance.ca   I thank everyone in advance for giving.


Thank you for all your prayers and support. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update Ed! I truly appreciate all your efforts, prayers and passion for what God is doing in the Baja!

    Dwayne

    ReplyDelete