Wednesday, February 10, 2010

greetings

Sorry for not updating earlier, but we had no internet the last few nights when I tried. We now have our own internet stick, I recieved it today. It was a long wait for the stick. Here is a picture of part of the campground, I am up on the roof of the pool house looking back at the office and palopas. It has been an interesting week so far, there have been a few campers thru here and we had more rain and today the sun is out again. I had Fernando, he works next door at the hotel, helping me all day. We got a lot of cleanning up done in the olove tree patch. The weeds just take of like crazy here after a rain. I have never seen anything like it. more weed spraying to do again. I also got our shop somewhat organized this week by building more shelves and filling then. I have been a bit stiff and sore lately, not used to all the fisical work. Not complaining tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment